1. Why do you think the reproduction of image is so prevalent in the world today?
- I feel that the reproduction of an image is so prevalent because obviously the image that is presented makes an impact on us and becomes memorable. Over time the image is reproduced in order to get the same reaction as the original to produce the same impact the image has left on us.
2. What do you think this prevalence bodes for the future of graphic design and your place in it?
- Graphic design is very prevalent in which being able to use art as a way to convey a message or get a point across. Leaving a lasting imprint on people by use of graphic design plays a big role on how you will impact people through this art form. Thinking about image and how you want to portray yourself is very important in which it can have a positive or negative impact on a person based the image or whatever your trying to portray. I try to think about how people would react to certain designs especially my own personal logo for i don’t want to portray an image that will be misunderstood. I feel that my art is abstract which can be a problem.
3.Why do you think John McCain drive for the presidency failed to use the internet (or filed to use it effectively) as a means of communicating with voters?
- Thinking about McCain i feel that his campaign was probably not technology based where maybe they felt like the internet was probably not the right place to help promote his presidency. Perhaps really not thinking about how much the internet could be a great tool to help promote his presidency and not taking advantage of the this technology based world. The internet has made such a huge impact on the way we communicate with people and has open doors to means of communication that we wouldn’t imagine. The worldwide explosion in the use of the Internet has changed the way we work, shop, bank and also the way we live.